Event
Trash Bash
Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Trash Bash

April 21, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am

Partners around the Oxford Hills area have teamed up to offer events in honor of Earth Day on Sunday April 22nd! This year, there is a strong focus on ending plastic pollution. 300 million tons of plastic is produced each year and only 10% is recycled and reused, meaning the other 90% is dumped into waste landfills where they seep into the soil and harm the environment.
Learn more here: https://sites/healthyoxfordhills.yourninjahost.com/files.earthday.org

Community Clean Up –

CLEANING UP OUR ROADS, PATHS AND WATERWAYS
ONE BAG AT A TIME

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Norway – Meet @ Rest Stop by Lake Pennessewassee FMI CEBE 739-2101

Harrison – Meet @ Harrison Fire Dept (Starts at 10am) FMI AM Enterprises 749-2850

Oxford/Otisfield – Meet @ Oxford Rec Center (4/28 @ 1-3pm) FMI Connie Staples 539-8094

Waterford – Meet @ Waterford Library (10am) FMI Donna McCarraher 583-6702

All other towns are encouraged to coordinate with friends on their own.