Through support, education and advocacy NAMI Maine is dedicated to building better lives for the one in four Mainers who are affected by mental illness.
- Offers compassion and provides social/emotional support for all persons affected by mental illnesss
- Advocates for improved quality of services for all persons affected by mental illness
- Educates, inform, and provide resources for and about mental illness
- Raise public awareness and promote understanding of mental illness
- Promotes the importance of peer support for all persons affected by mental illness
- Trains volunteers and professionals
- Fosters a statewide network of affiliates and support groups
For more information: http://www.namimaine.org/
Help Line: (800) 464-5767 (Press 1)
Help Line Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 4:00 PM
The Help Line is NOT a crisis line. If you believe that you or a loved one could be in crisis, please do not hesitate to call the statewide crisis line at (888) 568-1112.